Fall is a really pretty time to take pictures. Well this year I have been previously a homeschooler but this year I am going to a real school. It is Christian so that is nice. It is crazy busy with volleyball tournaments, football games, and homework. Some teachers you really like and others you dread their class. :) The play this year is Little women. I am an Irish servant named Hannah who serves the March girls. I only have 10 lines but am on stage a lot just being silent. In one scene I am weeping as I greet Mr. March. The funny thing is I am also holding a turkey and I don't even have any lines. :)
A great band you should check out is Jump 5. They are Christian teenagers. This is kinda an older band. They disbanded already but they still have really great music.
Probably this is one of my favorite pictures I like to take. A close up of one interesting thing (usually a plant) and have a pretty but blurry background.
Which pictures are your favorite? People pictures? Nature pictures? Other?
What would you change about this blog?
Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! (or just looking at the pictures :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment